Friday, February 29, 2008

S'no signing saturday

Once again, Mother Nature has let us know who is in charge! Due to the impending snow storm, the signing at Barnes and Noble in Augusta on Saturday, March 1, has been postponed. I will post the new date as soon as I know it.

The Kirkus review is out and we are pleased. You can view it on the Barnes and Noble site. It is probably on Borders and Amazon, also. I try to avoid reading reviews, but my curiosity usually gets the best of me.

As soon as I figure out the next step in blog management, I will post some pictures of young friends reading "Isn't."

Take care and peace always, wendy

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, I love your comments. They are so you - just like talking to (listening to) you in the store. I can't imagine why you were so hesitant to get started. Happy snow day. Peggy F.

    ReplyDelete