Sunday, March 16, 2008

Newington Fun

A big thank you to the folks at the Barnes and Nobles in Newington, NH. Despite Mother Nature's attempt to keep me home, the 25 minute delay at the roll over in Saco and a scary drive past dueling snow plows, I made it to the signing.Very nice people and a great children's section - check it out if you are ever at the Fox Run Mall. I enjoyed a deep discussion with a sweet little girl as to whether turtles really do wear bow ties!

We just received word that "Isn't" is going to be featured with two other children's books in a new magazine for pre-school teachers - Teaching Young Children. I will post the month/issue when I have more information. Pretty cool, huh?

I saw an osprey on the way home, so let's hope that is a continuing sign of the spring that is sure to come. Take care and write something! wendy

1 comment:

  1. Very cool about being in the Teaching magazine. I bought another book today at Shermans. It was in the Staff Picks section right up by the cash register. It's going to Tyler's friend for his birthday tomorrow. -Molly B

    ReplyDelete