Monday, June 23, 2008

Bethany Beach

After several weeks of working on new projects - quilts and stories - I went to Delaware to spend time with my sister and with my daughter and grandson. We enjoyed beautiful weather and lazy days of reading. On Friday evening I did a book signing at Bethany Beach Books. I shared the evening with wonderful people - a special thanks to Nancy (NTO) for the great conversation and company. The signing was on a porch from which I could see the boardwalk and listen to a concert by a brass quintet. Later we had ice cream and listened to more of the concert. We really enjoyed our time in Bethany Beach - great shopping and very welcoming folks.

I am off to Pennsylvania on July 10. On Friday morning, the 11th, I will interview with a media relations officer from my alma mater, Lebanon Valley College. In the evening, there will be a book signing at the Gretna Emporium. This small gift shop is located in my hometown of Mt. Gretna and is next to the Jigger Shop - a must stop for ice cream when there. On Saturday morning, I will read at the Mt. Gretna Library and then head to Baltimore for my nephew's wedding. Home on Sunday - whew!

I will soon begin mailing school visit brochures for the school year 2008-2009. Please contact me if your school is interested. Enjoy the summer and remember - read and write every day!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about your book on the Just One More Book podcast. They loved it, and I found your blog- but you don't really let the casual blog finder know about your great book. You should link to any other sites you have.

    ReplyDelete