Monday, February 16, 2009

Beans

The calendar for spring is beginning to get filled in with school visits and signings. This Thursday, February 19th, I will be reading and signing at the L.L. Bean flagship store in Freeport, Maine. The storyhour begins at 10:30am and I will be there to chat and sign books until 1:30pm. If your school vacation plans include a trip to Freeport, come on down on Thursday and stop by to say hello.

Other school visits are lining up and I look forward to returning to see friends and to make new ones. A trip to Pennsylvania and Minnesota is shaping up for May - more about that in a future blog. Good luck to my sister as she makes the big move to St. Paul this week - travel safely!

I am certainly enjoying the education I am receiving each week as I spend time in second grade. What a refreshing view they have of the world and I just love their honesty and curiosity. I am learning!

If you live here in New England, enjoy the school vacation week. There are still school visit dates available for spring, so please suggest a visit to your child's teacher or to your parent group. It is always fun to do something different in the spring after the long winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment