Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ready for Spring!

As I watch the sun rise this morning through a forest of white, I realize that despite the beauty of the scene, I am ready for spring. I am beginning to return to my 5am rising, after two months of sleep-in hibernation. It was just too dark to get up!

Of course, that hibernation has put me behind schedule in everything from submissions to house repairs and quilt orders. Maybe I should get up at 4am for two months to catch up. I don't see that happening!

Mother Nature decided to interfer in last week's book signing at LL Bean, sending snow and rain throughout the day and keeping the shoppers home. But we did have a fun storyhour and I met some great folks from Maine and from away. I did manage to finally forget my red ant tablecloth at a signing and will have to return to Bean's to pick it up. But that is OK as I have a gift card to use:)

Much to do - think spring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment