Thursday, June 3, 2010

On the Road, Again

I am leaving tomorrow for a busy, but fun weekend in Pennsylvania. There is nothing better than being able to share important events in your life with your family. So this weekend I will share the new book with Great Grandma, three sisters and their families, perhaps an aunt and uncle and with PA friends.

I am looking forward to my Saturday morning reading at the Elizabethtown Public Library. My sister, Kyle, arranged this visit and has been an awesome publicity agent for the event. I may need to hire her for other events! Late afternoon on Saturday, I will be signing books at the Gretna Emporium in Mt. Gretna PA. We grew up in Mt. Gretna and having a signing event there is very special for me.

The latest word from the publisher is that the books should arrive in country on June 12th. So if you can't attend any of these early signing events, you should be able to get the book after that date. The next events will be June 12th at Mariner's Compass Quilt Shop in Bath ME and on June 26th at the Borders in South Portland ME. Both events are from 11am - 1pm.

I'll post pictures from the upcoming weekend next week on my Facebook page - Wendy Ulmer, Author of Children's Picture Books. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment