Monday, May 26, 2008

School Visits

After a break in the hectic signing schedule, a school visit is upcoming this week. I will be visiting the kindergarten classes at the Mabel I. Wilson School in Cumberland. ME. This will be a return to the school where I went once a month for two years to attend my classes for my Master's degree from Lesley University.I will also visit the classroom of Leslie Gallant, a great teacher and friend. Visits to several day care/nursery schools are in the near future.

A Isn't for Fox was reviewed in a new magazine called Teaching Young Children - a resource magazine for pre-school teachers. The article not only reviews books, but also suggests activities to do with the book. Nice!

Enjoy the beautiful weather, but don't forget to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment