Friday, May 14, 2010

Minnesota, Here I Come!

Tomorrow is the day! Tomorrow I head out on another travel adventure across our beautiful country to St. Paul MN. My travel adventures will be a discussion for a later blog, because right now I am too excited about this one to do any justice to the memories of the other ones.

The car is half packed. Inside is the school visit bag for a Kindergarten visit at Castle Elementary in Oakdale MN on Tuesday, gifts for special people, and two beautiful quilts my sister made that I am returning to her - all quilted, trimmed and ready for binding. Today I will pack my clothes, a few snacks for the road, my to - do bag (like I am really going to work) and the all important directions. On the dashboard is taped a note from one of the second graders - very important.

So only the good byes are left. I kissed, tickled and enjoyed one grandson this morning and will hopefully enjoy the other one this evening. I have insured my husband numerous times that I am a big girl and will be careful. So I guess I am ready.

I will try to send a blog from MN and will certainly send one with pictures from the first signing event for Zero, Zilch, Nada: Counting to None! Come see us at the Red Balloon on Grand Ave. in St. Paul on Sunday, May 23, at 2pm. If you can't be there, send us your good wishes, they are felt and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip! I am so excited to see the new book! Will you bring one back with you for us to see?

    ReplyDelete